:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Down

Author Topic: What happens when you are never happy with you car's power ( My Turbo Build) 56K  (Read 112883 times)

DRQPQUT

• Certified OG

fuk this thread is like a bad rollercoaster ride but i hung on till the end like your set up BIG UPS

Pootie

fuk this thread is like a bad rollercoaster ride but i hung on till the end like your set up BIG UPS

yea man, i almost quit a few times. Just didn't seem to pan out! But i want to at least get some fun out of this thing.

i can't wait to retune and get to a track. I don't car what kinda power it's on. i wanna DRIVEEEEEEEEEE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
Stock sleeve LsVtec 552whp@22psi.. 600whp+@28psi
Tuned by you know who! ;-)
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

d-rail

yea man, i almost quit a few times. Just didn't seem to pan out! But i want to at least get some fun out of this thing.

i can't wait to retune and get to a track. I don't car what kinda power it's on. i wanna DRIVEEEEEEEEEE ALREADYYYYYYYYYYY!!!

I've debated on quitting with my motor a couple times. I get sick of the whole thing for a couple days then it's like a don't have enought time in a week to work on it. Drives me nuts tryin to figure out what to do sometimes.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93

I've debated on quitting with my motor a couple times. I get sick of the whole thing for a couple days then it's like a don't have enought time in a week to work on it. Drives me nuts tryin to figure out what to do sometimes.
Sell it to me so I can put it to use
Your not torbo wothy, your bitching out, not doing the work on your ownz,  I'll have a boosted D way before you do and cheaper.....Bet it even out runs yuo ion your first couple of runs

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

d-rail

Your not torbo wothy, your bitching out, not doing the work on your ownz,  I'll have a boosted D way before you do and cheaper.....Bet it even out runs yuo ion your first couple of runs

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

I'm waiting on Randy and you know this. Been waiting around 2 months now for him to finish my manifold so I can finish. But my car will be done when it's done and I'll race you for motors whenever our cars are done. But this discussion belongs on a differant thread.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93

BUILT vs BUILT

SRSLY you want to go that route

I'll race you on skinnies on the front and you havin the slicks

I"LL STILL OWN YOU

if you got the petro?

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

d-rail

Sorry Pootie for clogging up your build but somebody can't give up. WIDEBODY if you want to make a thread about this make if. If not keep it out of other peoples threads. I'd me more than happy to show how I wax you on the track enough if you eat me on the street.

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself

PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG

Wasnt your first D a failure??? how will this one be different???

Ill laugh my ass off if Daryll can drive and he walks on you....
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

evo_lucian

sick build man. You sure have had your share of bad luck with this build, i guess we all have had our share. Keep us updated. I'm very curious to see the #'s this thing will put down and the new 1/4 mile times

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

Did you find the problem you where having?
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Pootie

Did you find the problem you where having?

yea Rob sorted it out for me, it's all ready to tune.. My tuner has just been busy with the shop and misc stuff. But i'm in the middle of a move  so i'm kind of busy myself. Should be all moved and unpacked by the weekend. Then i can try to get to the track. (should be tuned by then)
10.64@137mph , 20psi nbspnbsp nbspnbsp <ltlt~ An ET that a certin Turbo Accord on here will NEVER reach! Even with a bag of porkring taped to a pole infront his windshild!

mycarslow

pootie i posted my junk lol so you can heck it out if you want ... nothing good haha... but its an ek hatch =)

TheMadScientist

• Certified OG
  • I'm like Batman and Shit

Setup looks good. All your bad luck sucks. Good job beating that SRT-4 there drivers are usually jackass'
Why would I not be surprised if your pink slip included "quotquotthen Mr Davis overturned the table while shouting, HOWS THAT FOR FLUID MECHANICS?!"quotquot?

Pootie

Setup looks good. All your bad luck sucks. Good job beating that SRT-4 there drivers are usually jackass'

funny you said that. The kid used to have a civic b4 the SRT-4. He now owns a Civic again , lol

Pootie

But in other news, I got assaulted today but a crazy guy in my building.

I got on the Elevator  on 18. It stopped on 17 and the dude got on (i have been having issues with him for a while now, he claims we make noise , but some of his complaints were made while i was on vacation).

Anyway, he gets on and pretends to press the button for the lobby, then turns and sucker punched me in the head. I pushed him against the wall and punches him about 2-3 times , his glasses broke and cut me on the hand.

I lost my grip on him and somehow got a hold of his tie, and was choking the shitttt out of him when the bitch ass bit me

After bashing him in the face with my phone he let go (dude was biting me for about a good 15 seconds).
 I managed to hold him while i pressed the 2nd floor because i know there are cameras and the Super lives on that floor.
The door opened and i dragged him out the elevator while calling for the Super. he never answered . Another tenent on the 2nd floor came out  and i asked him to call 911.

At this point the guy wanted to run , i pushed him back in the elevator and i was holding the door with my foot. I looked away for a sec to give the other guy my info for when he called 911 and when i turned around he had an umbrella and tried to stab me with the spike at the end. I tried to block it but didn't work too well.

I justtt got back gtom the ER getting x-rays on my hand and a shot for the bite, and they put me on antibiotics. (and this loco asshat will be paying alll my bills)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2009, 02:52:34 AM by Pootie »

ApexSilver06MR

• RealHomeMadeTurbo's "pee wee"
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • RealHomeMadeTurbo Resident Cocksmith!

sucks to hear.   

sue that dude for your bills and time off of work!
pee wee for the size of my p..........

Nor*Cal Spoolin'#039#039 Nig Nog

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG

Damn WTF I would have fuck him up and curb stomp his ass. :evil:

MantisX

Got damn Pootie it never ends for you.

Pootie

Damn WTF I would have fuck him up and curb stomp his ass. :evil:

dude my phone is in pieces, and i'm sure some of thoes pieces are in this guy's face.

the bite was a bitch move, and the sucker punch and the umbrella stab were both blindsided.

bitch ass dude couldn't hold his own when i was'nt distracted.

Pootie

who are you telling? lol
  on the bright side, because of this the Building is paying my rent for a few months and i get rid of this wacko at the same time.

I also moved the day b4 this happened. And i was not able to move a lot of my stuff. My old building is allowing me to keep my stuff there till i can get the time or means to move it.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG

who are you telling? lol
  on the bright side, because of this the Building is paying my rent for a few months and i get rid of this wacko at the same time.

I also moved the day b4 this happened. And i was not able to move a lot of my stuff. My old building is allowing me to keep my stuff there till i can get the time or means to move it.

Damn, well if you need a helping hand lmk.

Pootie

hey guys!!!   :yes: i'm still here. Just been busy with work and the family!!

But the car is getting some love lately!

Pootie

Update:

the car was raised a whole heappp to fit slicks.

changed the Full-Race ramhorn for a AFI topmount .

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:15:02 PM by Pootie »

Pootie

New and FINAL set up!!

Busted my ass for 12 hours changing and cleaning up the car.

the car has been READY and waiting for a damn good day without fucking rain to get some seat time and a goot ET out the car. I have a feeling i'll have to cage the car this weekend  ;D

« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:32:44 PM by Pootie »

marcj

• Marc Jew
  • Certified OG
  • Never alone, Never again. (NA)

that's what you get for having a xenocrun sticker on your hood

Pootie

that's what you get for having a xenocrun sticker on your hood
i guess!! 8)

guess you guys are still bent out of shape about that huh! :-\

PS: the fight happened b4 the sticker was placed! ;)

Anyhoo
the car made 552whp@22psi

and a lil over 600whp@27psi (one more pound b4 i max out the 3 bar)

The car is now on C16 , but still on stock sleeves. Might be switching to E85 soon
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 03:48:28 PM by Pootie »

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

The car is now on C16 , but still on stock sleeves. Might be switching to E85 soon

Stock sleeves on the Ls block? If so big ups man. Hope that shit lasts for you. I know some people will push 450 but 600 is nice to see. But for how long? Hope is last all summer. Good luck.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Pootie

Stock sleeves on the Ls block? If so big ups man. Hope that shit lasts for you. I know some people will push 450 but 600 is nice to see. But for how long? Hope is last all summer. Good luck.

yea on the stock Ls block, with 9.7:1 piston and Eagle big bolt rods. Its a freshh build (less than 15 miles, all dyno miles) so i don't see why it wouldn't last as long as i don't abuse it and do something stupid..

the car will be on boost by gear , so it will only see 600whp for a fraction of the run in the higher gears (top of 3rd, and all of 4th).

Out the whole i will be launching at 7500rpm on the 2-step with 15psi.. Its set for 15psi in 2nd and a bit of 3rd.Then 22psi and 27psi in the other gears. (changes will be made once i start to get more seat time and figure out where could use more /less power). I don't want a 12.0 @140mph  car.

I guess it would be different if i just ran it all out at 600whp.

Plus this car is only going to make about 20 or so passes this year. By then the sleeved motor will be here. And we will really get to see what this lil stock sleeve bitch can hold!
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 04:25:42 PM by Pootie »

Corey

• Certified OG

i would raise that front up more, those slicks are gonna rub bad at the top end of the track and really really bad when you hit the brakes to slow.

BoostForLife

nice to see one more 600whp honda on here. Vids are a must on this one.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17   Go Up