:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: suspension help  (Read 1805 times)

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
suspension help
« on: August 24, 2017, 08:28:08 PM »

hey guys so im helping my neighbor fix his 01 civic. car was hit while parked, steering wheel wouldnt turn and it had crazy positive camber. i changed out the lower control arm and the strut...still has some fucked camber lol but it turns now. suspension setup seems different that that of the older hondas. idk what to do, i dont see any visible major damage to the subframe, cant figure out why the fuck it wont align the wheel right. help a nog out.

not sure if you can tell in the pics but the tire is \ instead of |
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

shadow

• Certified OG
  • out either bangin gears or your mom
Re: suspension help
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2017, 09:53:34 PM »

car drives fine, alignment is spot on surprisingly, but the wheel is just not sitting straight. :?:
'Get the fucking handout and give it to me. I'll put a "Sponsored by Darkelvis Racing" banner on my drag car, and spend the money on crack and hookers.'

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: suspension help
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2017, 10:17:10 PM »

Double check the subframe ear, that the inboard end of the LCA bolts to, isn't bent in.  Look closely at the knuckle.  95% one or both of the two.
Pages: [1]   Go Up