:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

BDVT's BroDozzer gets compound twin turbos!... (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: EG B18C1 Swap- weird o2 sensor problem  (Read 3781 times)

walter

• Certified OG
EG B18C1 Swap- weird o2 sensor problem
« on: March 28, 2016, 07:10:27 AM »

Hi! 2 weeks ago a customer came to me for replace a o2 sensor, i installed a B18C4 (B18C1 in US) into his EG5 , everything was good, the weird problem is that when i tried to install a universal NTK o2 sensor, solid cel and car didnt start it up..main relay doesnt works.., tried a oem o2 sensor, same problem, only works good with the o2 sensor that he has installed, i tried to remember when i did swap, it worked as normally, even without o2 sensor startet up, i dont know what the hell he did in his car.. only withs with that universall o2 sensor..any idea?

walter

• Certified OG
Re: EG B18C1 Swap- weird o2 sensor problem
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 07:11:08 AM »

btw, tried my ecu, made another basemap with o2 dissabled, samething..didnt start with solid cel..what the f..

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
Re: EG B18C1 Swap- weird o2 sensor problem
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2016, 05:50:36 AM »

Did he some how use the main relay ground re-routed to the added o2 sensor, then mess with the sensor wiring? Try jumping each of the o2 plug's ground wires to ground, then both, then checking if the other 2 wires have continuity to ground (shorting out).
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid
Pages: [1]   Go Up