:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I knew Tom secretly loved tranny's. he kept a couple locked up in his love nest.  (Read 4904 times)

Tim

• Certified OG

brine04

• Certified OG
  • B-North

Is that mista bone's living room?
92GSR - mild interest

Tim

• Certified OG

My garage from Sewell's stash

Gold DA9

• Certified OG
  • OG LURKER

wow.. are they all parts or some good ones?

Tim

• Certified OG

I put together 2 gsr and 3 b16 so far.
Have enough parts to put together another 5 i think.
Then I'll see how many LS I can come up with.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Did Tom try and screw hiprofile out of some injectors a while back?
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

Tim

• Certified OG

I was told they were stuck in customs, and hiprofile did a cc charge back instead of waiting.
That was a while ago, I didn't dig too much in the details.

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

I was told they were stuck in customs, and hiprofile did a cc charge back instead of waiting.

I heard it was something like that but I think it was the lack of communication that fucked that deal up.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin

Only after 180 days of waiting and ONE cryptic reply to all of my txt/pm's/calls (documented in the charge-back records). It was a 10-sec voicemail of him stammering about "only 1/3 made it", the words "injectors" & "customs" were never used. For the amount of money I sent I think I deserved at least a minute of his time. So I waited another 2 months & sent several more messages before doing a charge-back. To condense that - I sent many messages, got 1 reply after 4 months, waited thru 2 more months of silence, then pulled the plug before my charge-back time limit expired. To this day he hasn't sent a single follow-up of what happened.

Shortly after I sent money he was on my case about selling sets too cheap to OG's, and I randomly got similar borderline harassing messages from 2 other random tuners I had never dealt with. That & the months of silence made me paranoid and figured the real hold up was because he was afraid I'd undercut him. Also in exchange for that injector controller I set him he had promised to get me in contact with his Malaysian injector guy & another US wholesaler. Never happened. I just hope he's never used that controller for balancing injectors - due to him cutting ties I never sent him the code I re-wrote from the ground up that fixed the initial bugs.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 05:44:16 AM by HiProfile »
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin

But wait, there's more! I recently saw a used set of my IN900 injectors up for sale but nobody was interested because the seller said they tested with a 10% variance (newer set). I contacted him and guess who tested them? A place called Fuel Injector Development - guess who? I promised to clean them for free & drop-ship them to the new buyer. The first tests showed there was less than a 3% total variance - before cleaning! To be certain of my equipment, I dropped in my "control" set of ID1000's and they came up with the same 1.5% static & 2% dynamic like always. Here's the kicker - Tom then sold that guy a set of his FID1000's.

I'm not saying Tom is a bad guy, but you'd have to be a certain kind of stupid to think all the above was just a comical string of coincidental mistakes. I'll admit it's not impossible, but highly improbable. Keep in mind everything said here can be proved in a court of law.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

It sucks that Tom drop the ball so bad on this. I met him in person a number of years ago and he never struck me as the type of guy that would do that...............
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

Random Hero

• Certified OG

Only after 180 days of waiting and ONE cryptic reply to all of my txt/pm's/calls (documented in the charge-back records). It was a 10-sec voicemail of him stammering about "only 1/3 made it", the words "injectors" & "customs" were never used. For the amount of money I sent I think I deserved at least a minute of his time. So I waited another 2 months & sent several more messages before doing a charge-back. To condense that - I sent many messages, got 1 reply after 4 months, waited thru 2 more months of silence, then pulled the plug before my charge-back time limit expired. To this day he hasn't sent a single follow-up of what happened.

Shortly after I sent money he was on my case about selling sets too cheap to OG's, and I randomly got similar borderline harassing messages from 2 other random tuners I had never dealt with. That & the months of silence made me paranoid and figured the real hold up was because he was afraid I'd undercut him. Also in exchange for that injector controller I set him he had promised to get me in contact with his Malaysian injector guy & another US wholesaler. Never happened. I just hope he's never used that controller for balancing injectors - due to him cutting ties I never sent him the code I re-wrote from the ground up that fixed the initial bugs.

I still love you <3

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it

It sucks that Tom drop the ball so bad on this. I met him in person a number of years ago and he never struck me as the type of guy that would do that...............

When he was in Florida I paid him a hand full of visits. Stand up dude towards me. I think almost everyone in the right situation is capable of being a little shady. He is a top notch tuner for sure. I learned a lot from him way back then.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper

But wait, there's more! I recently saw a used set of my IN900 injectors up for sale but nobody was interested because the seller said they tested with a 10% variance (newer set). I contacted him and guess who tested them? A place called Fuel Injector Development - guess who? I promised to clean them for free & drop-ship them to the new buyer. The first tests showed there was less than a 3% total variance - before cleaning! To be certain of my equipment, I dropped in my "control" set of ID1000's and they came up with the same 1.5% static & 2% dynamic like always. Here's the kicker - Tom then sold that guy a set of his FID1000's.

I'm not saying Tom is a bad guy, but you'd have to be a certain kind of stupid to think all the above was just a comical string of coincidental mistakes. I'll admit it's not impossible, but highly improbable. Keep in mind everything said here can be proved in a court of law.

If you think this is the case in any of the scenarios, you think you are way more important than you really are.   I'm glad to see that you still like to talk about me to make yourself feel important, funny how many times you've brought this up. I'm a nobody, so the fact that you have to use a nobody like me in attempt to get attention is pretty comical. This will be my one and only groups of posts about this because its really not anyones business.   Your probably a Bernie Fan.

1.  I never had anyone call you, why would I waste the time to have anyone call you. What good would that do me?   

2. The injectors were off by a large margin, I do remember that.  I never knocked them or said anything bad about them or you.   I have a policy not to talk bad any other injector company.    I may even have cleaned them for the guy to be honest,  its been so long I don't remember the exact details, it wasn't something that was of any great importance to me.   They were sent to me because they were having an issue with them, just like the ones Xenocron posted about on Facebook last week.   

3. I never promised you any hook up with any injector guy.   I said I'd sell you some from a batch I was buying. And yes those injectors were stuck in shipping with customs issues. Took almost 9 months to get.   That's how it goes,  Its happened a few more times with new product numbers that has been brought over from Germany to my supplier and then to here,  It is just part of the gig.  Welcome to the world of business. 

4. We played phone tag multiple times, so don't act like I didn't call you back, it might have taken a day or 2 at the time,  I was super busy and had just moved from Fl to OH.   Don't act like I only talked to or contacted you one time in 6 months.    Prove in court of law my ass, more BS to make you a victim and look for some type of sympathy/attention. 

5. We never had any deal about anything with that controller.  And yes that thing def had issues. 

6. How were those free top hats you got?? 

7. I don't have any money of yours, you got your money back. Your paypal will show it, go check it.  So quit with the "Boo who, I like to tell everyone I got screwed for attention" act.    This is old stuff from 4 years ago. Get a life, move on, quit crying wolf.

And lastly

8.  I had someone I thought was a real friend that you brought into the middle of this, and I found out he really wasn't.   Thanks for checking him off "my give a shit about list." Lifes easier with that list being shorter.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:19:02 AM by sewell94 »
My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper

I found the guy's message to me about the injectors I supposedly lied about the flow being way off about and pressured into buying my 1000's.  Every thing you said will hold up in court right,  you want screen shots or is the copy paste good enough for you. LOL.   Here's the conversation I had with him on FB   And For FYI, The Dave being talked about is Dave Blundell.   And I'm pretty sure the asshole that I am went ahead and cleaned them for him anyways.

"Hello, Dirty and Dave have sent me your way. I currently running HiProfiles IN900 injectors and I'm not sure how sold on them I am. They are very sensitive to the smallest voltage change and Dave had to add a lot of injector correction to cyl 1. Then on my first day at the track I split a sleeve in cyl 4 and Dave told me to get these injectors checked out and sent me to you. If they check out cool Ill keep using them if they dont I'd like to pick up your 750s and maybe a bigger pump while I'm at it. I'm currently running a TRE 255lph pump. So if all that makes sense what would this cost me? lol I'm just starting to put my car together and the budget is tight so these might be the last things I buy once its running again."

Here was my reply when I tested them :

"got them today.   tested them..   what size are they supposed to be?

within 3% static, and 5.5% dynamic.  But they are not flowing close to 1000.  They could be dirty.

probably should be setup as 720ish

The numbers aren't great,  but they're not horrible

just lmk what you want me to do with them"

Him:  Just send them back. I'll just pick up some of your 750s when I get it going again.

My real power is not interweb-based, although it does allow me to come across in the interwebs as a magical being shooting pixie dust and cupcakes out my asshole and such.

sewell94

• Certified OG
  • Border Jumper
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 04:03:18 AM by sewell94 »

Gold DA9

• Certified OG
  • OG LURKER

rawr

• Certified OG

Ha shit dragged out to 2016 that started on ohmt.

You gay fags. <3

I wouldn't trust either of your measurement equipment btw.

Pages: [1]   Go Up