:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

GET YOUR OFFICIAL REALHOMEMADETURBO.COM STICKERS! (link)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: **updated goodbye 93 ej2** hello 98 dc4 build teresa! !  (Read 19191 times)

darkess90

• McNoob who has not posted a proper intro yet.
Re: 93 ej2 civic turbo build aka Madison
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2014, 09:10:43 PM »

Do you guys molest the pedal with your shoes or have tiny feet? Mine aren't huge and they're still too big to pivot/slide, I can only push like I'm pressing a tee into the grass.
I molest it buddy lol i have size 12 feet so yeah :P

Haha well yeah, they will get beat up pretty good unless you are careful and they wear out from the sand paper but I'd say its worth it.

Haha thanks for the idea guys but nah i put a oem rubber cover on the clutch pedal like the brake :). I like my shoes lol and like the oem look an feel. Anybody got a good obd1 alternator though?! I fuckin need one don't want to buy it new or refurbished in the parts store :-\.
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2014, 07:31:34 AM »

Well my walbro 255 fp arrived now just need the rewire kit from xenocron $35 so it works fully with a better relay in the kit then stock one ;DDD

I should have went with the 400 like my friend told me to get  but the 255 was on sell :P

temporary!! Stage 3 clutch from xtd just to get the ls in cause the d15 took a mean shiz nizz lol (headgasket went, needs new spark plugs 2) and not trying to invest $400 in a cc clutch kit right now if Madison isn't even out of the body shop or close to getting boosted 8).

« Last Edit: July 16, 2014, 07:36:15 AM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2014, 07:40:31 AM »

Also how I forgot?! :o my ss braided clutch line from one of my fav parts website arrived too $80 shipped they also have the option if you want it in black nylon braided

hey sweet I get a cup holster too O0 haha.
Insanity=fun ;)

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!
« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2014, 09:23:08 AM »

DO WORK!
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2014, 10:22:44 AM »

I've had good luck with the clutch with their light flywheels, so no apologizes needed.  :noel:

I have my SS turbo oil feed line made locally for $40 and cheaper when I used the old 1/8" copper line with fitting from hardware store.

Do not use the sock that comes with the walboro, use a new stock sock and install it like the original was.

You will run out of fuel when at just over a 1/4 tank, it sux when it happens at the least opportune time.  :noel:

And....

Do work!!!!!  O0  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0   :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel:

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2014, 12:05:12 PM »

I always had good luck with the walbro 255's. Never had a problem with it running out of fuel below 1/4 tank in my dc or my ef. But they were real walbros not china copys That said,

I never had good luck with the xtd clutch. Had a 6 puck and with less than 1000 miles on it it was slipping. They just use a china made stock pressure plate and a garbage 6 puck. I used a new flywheel and it still chattered like shit. And then we I actually made power it slipped. So I went with the lsd motorsports dragger clutch and I fell in love with it. I could chirp the tires slamming 3rd gear in the crx when it was all motor. Granted I was flat shifting and had traction bars and some hard ass mounts.

As for oil lines check into speedway motors you can get 36" lines for 15.99 or 48" lines for 17.99.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2014, 10:37:10 AM »

DO WORK!

darkess90

« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2014, 11:22:55 AM »

DO WORK!
I am dude you know that before anyone ;) that what did I just pick up today after driving 2 hrs? Yeah my actual sleeper clean fav integra seats I'll be using an take the passenger side to my local auto upholstery to fix the rip :noel:

I always had good luck with the walbro 255's. Never had a problem with it running out of fuel below 1/4 tank in my dc or my ef. But they were real walbros not china copys That said,

I never had good luck with the xtd clutch. Had a 6 puck and with less than 1000 miles on it it was slipping. They just use a china made stock pressure plate and a garbage 6 puck. I used a new flywheel and it still chattered like shit. And then we I actually made power it slipped. So I went with the lsd motorsports dragger clutch and I fell in love with it. I could chirp the tires slamming 3rd gear in the crx when it was all motor. Granted I was flat shifting and had traction bars and some hard ass mounts.

As for oil lines check into speedway motors you can get 36" lines for 15.99 or 48" lines for 17.99.
no offense ratcity but don't freakin skip through my thread read everything lol dam it >:( ;DDD. First page I mentioned you saying" yo ratcity i seen in the honda-tech market place you sold your Garrett or precision turbo?". Also I said in bold here that clutch is temporary just so I can swap the Ls in already an send her soon to the body shop but I feel you dude. Also thanks for that website cause summit racing wants $61 for just 10 ft of -10an ss braided lines crap  :o
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 04:34:45 PM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2014, 11:26:37 AM »

I've had good luck with the clutch with their light flywheels, so no apologizes needed.  :noel:

I have my SS turbo oil feed line made locally for $40 and cheaper when I used the old 1/8" copper line with fitting from hardware store.

Do not use the sock that comes with the walboro, use a new stock sock and install it like the original was.

You will run out of fuel when at just over a 1/4 tank, it sux when it happens at the least opportune time.  :noel:

And....

Do work!!!!!  O0  O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0   :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel: :noel:
thanks bra I'm trying am good info on the sock but let's see what my OG friends here say inperson when I visit them like I've have ;) lol. Yeah I have a friend using the lightweight flywheel from xtd on his ls turbo eh2 captivate blue for a few months no prob but I'll get the cc stage 5 after she's ready for BOOOOOST! !! :evil:
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2014, 11:46:46 AM »

Torqued down the flywheel to tq spec which is 19lbs-38-57-76lbs which I found a trick to stopping it from moving a pit a screw driver in the hole where the pressure plate bolts go an the driver hits the block an stop it from moving clockwise or ehich ever way you go.
O0 I was getting fuckin aggravated or pissed an with my creativity an anger I thought of that idea :P
« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 01:07:21 PM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2014, 11:11:09 PM »

Before you do anything else clutch-related, remove and re-torque the flywheel bolts properly! There is no step-torque sequence and 70ft-lbs is not correct - you get each hand tight then you crank each (in the proper criss-cross sequence) to 87ft-lb directly. You NEVER want to have multiple steps in torque, only 2-3 max. If there is a middle step, it should always be a very low number such as 5 or 10ft-lbs. Same goes with the head, 2-3 steps max.

Anyone who tells you otherwise has read more on forums than they've tried in real life. Anyone from ARP (except maybe an intern or receptionist) will tell you what I've posted above.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

darkess90

« Reply #41 on: July 18, 2014, 03:29:39 AM »

Before you do anything else clutch-related, remove and re-torque the flywheel bolts properly! There is no step-torque sequence and 70ft-lbs is not correct - you get each hand tight then you crank each (in the proper criss-cross sequence) to 87ft-lb directly. You NEVER want to have multiple steps in torque, only 2-3 max. If there is a middle step, it should always be a very low number such as 5 or 10ft-lbs. Same goes with the head, 2-3 steps max.

Anyone who tells you otherwise has read more on forums than they've tried in real life. Anyone from ARP (except maybe an intern or receptionist) will tell you what I've posted above.

Ok thanks Hiprofile I'll torque them again to 87lbs!!! I didn't know ???. See goes to show I am still a noob lmao :P
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 04:56:55 PM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #42 on: July 18, 2014, 08:43:10 PM »

No problem, I just hate seeing people doing something so crucial the wrong way. A lot of headgaskets have been blown because of that, and more than a few flywheels destroyed [along with the blocks].

Best thing you can do is google "95 civic helms manual pdf", it's the full service manual that has every procedure & torque spec you will ever need for that motor.
they mspainted dildoes in my mom'#039#039s hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD

darkess90

« Reply #43 on: July 19, 2014, 04:27:24 PM »

No problem, I just hate seeing people doing something so crucial the wrong way. A lot of headgaskets have been blown because of that, and more than a few flywheels destroyed [along with the blocks].

Best thing you can do is google "95 civic helms manual pdf", it's the full service manual that has every procedure & torque spec you will ever need for that motor.

Thanks i appreciate it dude!!!! :) and I will lol. I be fucking pissed if that happened that I cut the Ls or myself out of frustration :P lol.
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2014, 05:09:31 PM »

Yummy don't you just love that milky syrup mix lol. I tell you what though shit don't taste like how it looks :-X.Let me start yanking this dam d15 out >:(.
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

Re: **updated goodbye 93 ej2** hello 98 dc4 build teresa! !
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2014, 12:59:12 PM »

So i ended up selling madison an the Ls swap for a pretty penny  :noel: an bought this 98 integra RS 5spd aka teresa I got for cheap less then a grand running off a girl, has 180k, she put a 94-97 front bumper cover cause idk? Haha, I put 94-97 amber tails cause I like them more an besides I like the 94-97 frontend more either way an I was going to put the si-vtec frontend anyways too many people with that 98-01 front an getting played out yo, clean title, the lady said the head was smoking so she paid to put a new head on with new headgasket so it runs like a dream, My plan is the same shit for now 350whp stock block an head Ls-T, first time I will ever own my own boosted car/honda an build myself blah blah blah :P. most of my parts are goin to teresa that are compatible which I know almost all parts off a eg is to a 94-01 integra. Which I loved that rust bucket ej2 I was going 2 build but i couldn't refuse the deal an it's the chassis I always wanted an color interior in it, RS with ivory tan♡♡!. On to the pics

I got those 08 light mint 15" honda fit wheels for free basically off a friend needs tires. The green is temporary till I buy a good black one off a dude for $50.

Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2014, 01:09:53 PM »

Sold those ricey seats the teggy came with idk what that girl was thinking ??? Lol but some nut bought them so profit for me an I installed my clean gsr cloth seats in after then came back from my local auto upholstery.

I guess she was slowly converting it to black cause she fuckin spray painted the door panels so now I need to fetch me some tan door panels an quarter panel pieces but she did put a clean black carpet an floor mats :). It's dropped on ebay coils an ebay struts marked "lotec"?.

fuckin bondo :( >:(

passenger side isn't so bad no bondo on this side

CEL is on cause of the upstream o2 sensor so I bought one from ebay for $23 fuckin AutoZone an advance want $90 sweet baby jesus :o lmao.

Insanity=fun ;)

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2014, 01:34:15 PM »

Needs boost!

Gold DA9

• Certified OG
  • OG LURKER
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2014, 06:33:18 PM »

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

darkess90

« Reply #50 on: September 04, 2014, 10:55:32 AM »

Needs boost!

What he said.
Needs boost!

What he said.

QFT
Needs boost!

I know this man!  :P :( but have tickets to pay to join the army then keep building teresa so for now some things but guys want to know why she was dropped in the front?. Reason why I hate ebay coils yo >:( an can't wait to buy good brand name full coilovers
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:58:05 AM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »

Like how a nice or wicked drop she is? Blame this

as you can see fuckin bitch had someone put them upside down or she installed them wrong an cause of cheap quality they broke from the stress an etc >:( ::). So I got good ones from a friend of mine in Jersey city for now just to lift her cause shit even that 3" drop would fuck up my charge piping I bet  :'(.

Also my right turn signal in the front didn't work cause she cut the alarm wiring with the wiring for the turn signal so went to my junkyard with my Puerto Rican best friend an cut wires from a 99 accord an a 97 db7 integra an boom hello operating sexy turn signals and hazard lights :noel:

this off a 98-02 accord the bulbs an sockets also wiring are the same for the 94-01 integras so you guys know.  My junkyard has more accords then integras hahaha Teresa's high beams are off a 99 accord original stanley honda bulbs ;).

New to clean those headlights an get a 94-97 headlight for the driver side cause that's her original 98 headlight which are popping out more.

« Last Edit: September 16, 2014, 12:37:12 PM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #52 on: September 04, 2014, 01:14:19 PM »

Looks like you're getting there. It's scary how crappy some of the cheap suspension components are.

FYI the high beam bulbs fit in the low beam socket if you clip half the top tab and add the old bulb's o-ring behind the high beam bulb's o-ring. It helps a bit. If that's not enough, cheap HID's actually work well in those projectors if you polish the outer lens. I've never once been flashed because of glare.

darkess90

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2014, 07:38:15 AM »

Looks like you're getting there. It's scary how crappy some of the cheap suspension components are.

FYI the high beam bulbs fit in the low beam socket if you clip half the top tab and add the old bulb's o-ring behind the high beam bulb's o-ring. It helps a bit. If that's not enough, cheap HID's actually work well in those projectors if you polish the outer lens. I've never once been flashed because of glare.

Funny thing about that hiprofile is lol my one best friend told me to get ebay hids cause we know the stock projectors are the shit with hids an won't blind ppl but thanks for your advice. You're telling me?. My one Puerto Rican friend that is helping me build her has this to say to ebay coils
lmao. Alexander is funny as shit that positive Puerto Rican an he is going to build a Mazda obviously an he is building his 99 painted subaru white accord g23 soon. He does have a cousin in PR that has a 450whp + 1995 protege family sedan doing 8 seconds I fuckin like his cousins sedan. Yeah ima polish them headlights soon just need a 94-97 headlight driver side.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 07:41:26 AM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2014, 03:46:26 PM »

More shit man  >:(  :'( all the previous bitches cheap parts snapping on me an wish i had money to replace them right now but broke an soon leaving to BT with the army. what happened to me an teresa on the 30th of September was that is funny but like WTF!!?  is. I was driving to jersey like I mostly do to see my best friends up there with their hondas in the morning because my younger cousins baby mother was having his daughter so I rushed over there going speeds of 60-100 mph, got there chilled in the hospital for bit drove around like 30 miles to see my other friends now when I was leaving my friends house at 7pm I move teresa to the end of his block then she starts wobbling crazy so I turn around call my friends yo we going to lift her cause she is wobbling at the front driverside no prob. I'm going 5 mph down his block then I hear a big boom. I break asap when she fell on the floor cause I see the fit wheel still wanting to go haha hits my friends neighbors ford Taurus at his tire luckily and she's dropped on the rotor!. ALL THE WHEEL STUDS SNAPPED ALL 4!!. I scream my friends name to come out his house he's like what the heck? Our other best friend comes in his new black s2000 showin off aka crxvtec91 dam you :P  saying only you dude  an the fender is messed up I almost teared lol. Paid $20 just to move her a couple feet an in the morning I bought a angle grinder at lowes $30 cause my friends forgot to leave the garage open for me ;DDD  they work in the AM to cut the old ones out through the back of the hub after hammering them back a bit. My cousin had the stupid bright idea to try to grind them off the front I'm like mess up my bearing I hospitalize an you chill with your new daughter!! I'll get a new anyways. Lucky my friend works at advance auto in nj but that wasn't so lucky cause his store had no wheel studs for hondas so we went in disguise to autozone to get some lmao. I did get a white fender for free but now need a new front bumper cover haha. Even my mom was like only you son an good that didn't happen in the highway I be dead or bye knuckle. The rotor was fine. Need to repaint the caliper gold again so unnecessary to happen an 4 days before my b-day . Steve said the same crap ::) . Here's something funny guys an girls I had to write a paper an keep it on her dash at night so the officers wouldn't tow her away thinking she was stolen saying: "CAR IS NOT STOLEN WILL FIX IN THE MORNING HERE IS MY INFO IF ANYTHING". fixed her myself burnt 2 finger tips of mine cause I'm cool like that lol and crxvtec91,  chubz, also 00 black civic si were busy an far at the moment  :D .

what's left of the old ones!^

:-* ^^

but I don't get it crxvtec91 you are mister sohc!? Why a s2k for a DD it's not a sohc but boost that f20c an hello serious DD there business man ;) .

Fuckin pops aka 00 black civic si O0  just calls me an laughs you fucking idiot lmao!! do it fall? Your lug nuts were loose I'm like idk she smooth when I got here an the nuts were tight with my breaker bar . Glad I made it home an im alive right guys an crxvtec91 thank you for the help either way love you guys but fuck man ima pay money for good suspension :noel:.

« Last Edit: October 27, 2014, 04:04:38 PM by darkess90 »
Insanity=fun ;)

darkess90

« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2014, 04:02:54 PM »

Oh and I had to replace and put my extra oem driverside 94-97 headlight Hiiprofile cause if you see in the pic when she fell in Paterson, nj it's not that it's foggy it's that, that shit was full of water as much as a floater on a river  :P :-\ so it kept blowing up my bulbs so I had a extra oem 95 headlight in my room for a year I found weeks ago lol I noticed it an was going to install it after removing the red paint on it an buffing it but I'll have the body shop do that man  :-X .

Also 2 weeks later she breaks a wheel stud man like THE FUCK yo!!? ??? >:(

I found a answer to reason why they snap thanks to chatting with my mentors from jersey hahaha ;) . It's her messed up suspension: blown shocks, bouncy ebay coils, no alignment,  She's on a angle up front cause the passenger side is totally done an the driverside shock is getting there to being blown so the driverside tire is on a noble an too much load an hitting these holes here an in nj the studs can't take it so solution is get a knuckle/spindle in my local junkyard, stiff new full coilovers on her an 2" drop , alignment cause she's so dropped even the stock header scraps that's bad :-[ an I fucking hate stanced out cars or OD drop unless the car is for show or track only . So I have her Parked till I come back from BT or get a Better job in the mean time.

Insanity=fun ;)

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »

Your engrish is good so not
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #57 on: October 28, 2014, 12:26:20 AM »

The funny thing is he could be a voice actor or something, he just has a broken keyboard with no periods. lol Kevin!

I recall a stanced out guy with sidewalls at a 45* angle have his Prelude obliterated by a semi. 2nd time it blew a sidewall, stranded on a freeway with 2 lanes and nearly no shoulder, and on the inside corner of a turn. Semi couldn't see it early enough and blew it to pieces. FUCK stanced cars.

I think it's a mix of worn suspension parts and beastmode breaker bar. They're weaker than you think, and can be stretched beyond yield point fairly easily. People laugh when I use the torque wrench for lugs but I've never had one fail since I started that. 80lb for Honda alloys.

turbohf

• aka: the rHMT Jew
  • Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • Overkill is Underrated
« Reply #58 on: October 28, 2014, 12:41:32 AM »

80ft lbs.... dont use a fuckin impact gun!

ps: your keyboard english sucks.
Dustin  :Jew:
1987 Buick Regal Limited 6.0L/4L80E (LQ4, 862 heads, tbss intake, 92mm tb, e1841p cam, Holley EFI)
2000 Silverado LS 5.3L Reg Cab Short Bed
1966 Chevy II Nova 400 4dr Sedan V8

'Faster, Faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death.'

darkess90

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2014, 02:59:36 PM »

80ft lbs.... dont use a fuckin impact gun!
ps: your keyboard english sucks.
who gives a dam about incorrect paragraphs or run on sentences man I'm not in class or sending a letter or fancy email >:(  :P lol!! . You understood right and should care I almost got killed or hurt an thanks for the advice by I never use a impact gun screw that :noel:

Your engrish is good so not

Again fuck that you care for that something minor like that it was Long okay you nerd lol. I am not taking my time correcting how I type unless some words are misspelled then yes  8) .

The funny thing is he could be a voice actor or something, he just has a broken keyboard with no periods. lol Kevin!

I recall a stanced out guy with sidewalls at a 45* angle have his Prelude obliterated by a semi. 2nd time it blew a sidewall, stranded on a freeway with 2 lanes and nearly no shoulder, and on the inside corner of a turn. Semi couldn't see it early enough and blew it to pieces. FUCK stanced cars.

I think it's a mix of worn suspension parts and beastmode breaker bar. They're weaker than you think, and can be stretched beyond yield point fairly easily. People laugh when I use the torque wrench for lugs but I've never had one fail since I started that. 80lb for Honda alloys.

Oh I fucking hate stanced cars an I feel the same way jeff lol.  Yeah 80lbs but it didn't guys see and read why my studs break not cause I use a breaker a bar to tighten the studs it's the fucked up suspension  :'( . Eh screw my English class ::) . You guys understood so yeah and where the hell is crxvtec91 ??? :o the superstar here from that day mister show off popping vtec an chirping tires in the s2000 to come see I was fine or done an not get him fancy outfit dirty lmao  ;) .
Insanity=fun ;)
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up