:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

RHMT DIY Hub Dyno?!?!? check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any of you negroids ever flash a vw/audi?  (Read 2242 times)

Burntrubber87

Any of you negroids ever flash a vw/audi?
« on: June 09, 2014, 07:44:53 AM »

I bought this shitty A4 1.8T quattro see..And its slow as fuck..But i'd sell the car before I fork out more than I paid for the car for JUST a "stage 1" flash. I've been lurking on the nefarious motorsports forum, but I haven't found or gotten a straight answer on what it would take to read/flash my "557P" pcm. Its an AEB Narrowband car..so the easy answer is to convert it to a wideband or ME7 type pcm and throttle body/sensors but i'm straight up the most frugal nog you've ever met.

The last time I tuned something was like 9-10 years ago on HMT i had a 57 trim DA with turboedit and it was the shit until it fragged..but uhh..hope i dont get raped for asking a vw question

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
Re: Any of you negroids ever flash a vw/audi?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 03:06:19 PM »

DBW or no?

"quotquotand the welds look like a pigeon had 1 too many chili-dogs, whoever built them needs to go throw their tools in the ocean."quotquot

www.facebook.com/enhancedautoperformance

Burntrubber87

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2014, 08:49:27 AM »

Nope..mine is DBC. just an fyi- narrowband 512k eprom( I think) DBC. And DBW is wideband with the 1mb eprom everyone knows how t o flash apparently..

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2014, 01:17:32 PM »

Yeah if you want to have access to common easy, already defined shit you gotta convert up. I have the pinouts for the 99.5 cars, and am working on pinouts for the prefacelift cars currently, should be done early next week.

Nefmoto should have bins and defs for the older stuff if you dig hard enough but I have no idea what hardware you need to flash them.
"quotquotand the welds look like a pigeon had 1 too many chili-dogs, whoever built them needs to go throw their tools in the ocean."quotquot

Burntrubber87

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2014, 11:29:20 AM »

You're doing pcm pinouts? Like for your work or some shits?. From what I gather the older 512k boxes are flash only, you can' t backup the stock tune. Like you were sayin....the more i look into it, the better the conversión sounds

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2014, 01:06:09 PM »

I am doing the body harness shit, the ECU pinouts just go with the harness, that's relatively easy and straight forward. The body harness plugs are the shitty part and I haven't found anyone that has the body harness pinouts converted.

Pages: [1]   Go Up