:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Build thread database... check it. (link)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: 94 Turbo GT mustang TunerproRT and quarterhorse  (Read 1768 times)

E-b0la

• Certified OG
94 Turbo GT mustang TunerproRT and quarterhorse
« on: May 04, 2014, 12:36:58 PM »

So my friend bought a turbo kit for hit 5.0 mustang. He also bought the moates quarterhorse, F3, and Jaybird (so we can remove the quarterhorse when we're done.)

Here's the setup relevant to tuning:

60lb injectors
Summit SUM-29055B-C MAF (30/lb injector cal)
EGR deleted
MTX-L wideband

Now there's a couple goofy things going on in the setup:

The Pass 02 narrow band signal was replaced with the narrow band output from the MTX-L. The wideband is in the downpipe.

Problems I'm having:

- Car runs rich as fuck at idle and barely starts, even after I updated the injector slopes to reflect 60lb/hr numbers. I also played with the MAF scaling to see if that would do anything and no affect.
- The tunerproRT LC1 plugin doesn't connect to the MTX-L wideband (I thought that plugin would work for all the innovative widebands because the seriel interface is the same?) I CAN connect and configure it with the innovative software though.
- The other fucked up thing in TunerProRT is how the hell can I datalog the wideband and the ECU in the same log? I thought the plugin would allow me to do that? instead if I load the separate definition files it just gives me either the ECU stuff or just the wideband.

I suspect the car is running in Alpha-N mode (Ie TPS and RPM). I'm ready to start from scratch with the stock bin and make better calculated mods to it.

Does anyone know of a good tutorial for Quarterhorse turbo applications? or turbo applications with TunerPro? Moates website kinda blows. the info is scattered everywhere, and tunerpro's website doesn't have too many resources either.
Pages: [1]   Go Up