:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: turd40 gone, cocaine and hookers 5.3 luxury barge underway  (Read 67350 times)

NoPistons!

Phil, it was random as fuck.  Just shows up at the house and randomly asks if i need anything welded.  Hadn't seen or talked to him in a few weeks.  Lol.

Crxvtak9juan, yeah.  They are to be.  I'm always breaking shit or fucking something up or ordering shit i dont need it seems.  manifold is back home.  I hope it doesn't leak.    It damn sure fits.  Hardware store trip bright and early. Hope like hell i did right on those motor mounts. 

NoPistons!

Last revision of the budget manifold.....   It looks the same but pushes the turbo closer to the front of the car.   Wont know if it clears the rad/fan until it's in.  If it doesn't clear i'm going to slant mount an eg half core.

Fuck hobart gasless wire.  I hate the shit.

Originally, i wanted a sink trap setup off stock manifolds.  I guess i succeeded.

I went back in here and welded/de bird shitted inside the collector after this pic

Hobart fail.    Thank god i opted to run wrap....

Home.  Bolted.  Gasketed.  Clocked.  Wastegate actuator is set so the flap door is cracked open about 3-4mm at 0psi because megasquirt and questionable condition injectors and high compression motor.

Feed line on.   Proper restrictor and all.  Running 2 90* -6an's to put this away from rubbing on everything.  Glad i bought two kits!  I used pieces from both and it was non optional!

Picked up 3 more bends to aid in downpiping yesterday.
Something like this maybe?

Page 3 needed some win at the top of it.

Oh, and here's pics from my steering column extension project i did a while back.

I'm ok at flux core if the wire is decent.  THis is cleaned up and lincoln brand gasless wire.  Good shit.

Meh.  Yesterday got spent spending 3 hours fitting up manifold, installing all the acc belts, putting the alternator back on, looking at what port to use for the wastegate, looking at what could be blocked off on my intake manifold and trying to find something to make a cheap catch can out of over wasting $40 on two valve cover breathers and not sure if good practice to plumb pvc valve into the compressor inlet tube.   Didn't quite get to dropping it in the car yesterday due to thinking too hard about oil pan but there's lift straps on the motor now waiting on the job to get done.  I'm leaving the drain setup full nog but did spend about 2 hours running around trying to get some steel 1/2" single barb 1/2" npt fittings locally.  Nobody has shit.  Brass, aluminum, copper.  JB weld time.   :noel:

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG

Sexy beast! I like the project. There is so much homemade fab work its beyond retarded.
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

NoPistons!

It is. I keep telling myself i should have just ordered some dished 90.5 bore weiscos for the 4 banger and tossed the holeslut i had on it wanting to put driving first but i got mad and some retarded shit went down and has continued to go down.   Lot's of "fuck it" went into this.

Freezing outside and rain is coming.  Had two friends show up randomly today and i was already in that "i'm not fucking with it today" mindset.  They wanted to see the motor in so we made an attempt. Oil pan gasket job half done and really slowed down progress and we ran out of time.  Lack of shop/elemental cover blowssssssssssssssssss.

I found a steel egr tube that's in great shape that's gonna sacrifice itself to the turbo gods and used a maf screen to keep shit from breaking my oil pump from boogers i couldn't quite get to in my oil pan. 

Slow day. 

Fuck winter.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 04:07:33 PM by NoPistons! »

NoPistons!

Small little update:

Oil pan gasket is done.  Fit much better with the felpro gasket kit and i didn't have to do any crazy manhandling to get all the bolts back in.  Put screen on sump pickup for safety.

I had to notch my passenger side motor mount bracket because the starter wouldn't fit.  Took about 25 minutes of grind, test fit, grind test fit.  I have about 3mm clearance now.  Had wrong bolts.  Spent 30 minutes looking for right bolts....

I cut my oil drain tube, left it where it's at but just shortened it and stuck a 1/2" barbed fitting in there with a glob of jb weld and some channel locks.  Should be fine......  If it leaks a little, oh well.  None of the oil pans on any of my vehicles were leakproof regardless of torque pattern and amount of rtv used.

I feel like shit but a beer and some rest should have me lined up to take her home tomorrow morning/afternoon and handle a few odds and ends in order of what i think will be the most fun.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
  • Teh Secksy.....I has it

Doin werk. I like it. Haven't seen solid flux core work in a while.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

NoPistons!

Only the finest for that slut pig of a car.

Soooooo yesterday with 0 help i made an attempt to put the engine in.  Turns out the way i had my engine supported and in the angle of the driveway i couldn't angle the trans down or even push the shit uphill by myself.  While it's rocking back and fourth i see something fall from the bottom........   Look again and i'm like "oh, rubber hose.  No big deal."   I pick it up.  It's the oil pan rubber seal that wraps around the underside of the oil pump. 

Fuckin sweet.    Motor is going back on the stand.   Motherfuck.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
  • RIP old hmt. SloS13 for King!!!

Only the finest for that slut pig of a car.

Soooooo yesterday with 0 help i made an attempt to put the engine in.  Turns out the way i had my engine supported and in the angle of the driveway i couldn't angle the trans down or even push the shit uphill by myself.  While it's rocking back and fourth i see something fall from the bottom........   Look again and i'm like "oh, rubber hose.  No big deal."   I pick it up.  It's the oil pan rubber seal that wraps around the underside of the oil pump. 

Fuckin sweet.    Motor is going back on the stand.   Motherfuck.

Wtf how does that happen?
My build thread; http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php?topic=2444.0

I like my girls like I like my cars, rich and retarded.

NoPistons!

well, it's not a snap fit.   You know how oil pans sometimes have that dip on the front and rear of it for the crank?   Well the 360* wrap around gasket was shit, wouldn't seal in the back and dry rotted.

This gasket is two STRIPS that go under the rear main and oil pump.   I rtv'd em to the motor first and the pan has to slide back at an angle and come up in the front.  Probably fell off during that process.  i didn't see it on the ground or anywhere and assumed it was good.  Oh well.  it's in the car now.

Motor mounts line up fine.  Thank fucking sweet baby jesus.   I feel hockey pucks with thru bolts would be way easier to install than stock mounts and cheap to make.  I'll do that.  I have time to take a drill bit to some pucks, slap some washers on it and throw all thread through it....  I would hope, right?

Turbo hits new core support BARELY.  This means radiator damn sure wont fit.    Um, i may just cut the core support, take measurements and get some dual pass shit on the low that will fit the bill.

Uh, what else?  I got bored and felt the need to pull some side feeds off the bent to shit rail i have.   Figured i'd try my hand at this pintle diffuser modification and it's fairly easy.  I took a few pics but my shit isn't high def and captures light reflection rather well.   I mowed one into a paper weight with an angle grinder.  The other i milled the edge of the welded cap down and just focusted on the weld ring.  Center plate with those greedy fuel restricting bastard holes fell off exposing the pintle. 

I'm told red, early/late pink, purple and blue top jecs side feed injectors are all the same impedence and are all the same.  The only difference are the diffuser plates.   

More on that hopefully monday.  I'll have to try my brother's phone.  Shoots 1080p.  This shit looks promising!  Dude told me he made 450ish on pump gas in his 2.4L turbo 4 with them.  People hit those numbers with 550cc injectors so trying to figure out how hard it is to tune these.  Bet he was running overly rich or couldn't get the duty cycle low enough for the boost he was able to run.  Idk.  It's the path less traveled where only the cheap and desperate boost junkies care to tread.

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
Re: s13 build. Smash shit with hammer until arm is tired. Fuck dis shit.
« Reply #69 on: February 19, 2013, 11:59:10 PM »

DO WORK! Your soooo close!

NoPistons!

« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2013, 02:16:36 PM »

Yet so far.  Junkyard was pillaged by assholes when i was away.

M30 coil and ignitor were taken.  q45 370's were taken and half of them were still in the rail broken in half.....fucking noobs.   D21 intake was gouged and chipped.   Rail was busted and 3 injectors were missing.  I got nothing out of that little trip.   Also didn't find anything for you either Ironcrx.    Had i grabbed this stuff before i'd have it now so it's my loss/fault i'm not going to get down and dirty with  big ass holeslut and a chance to break axles in the spring....  I'll still be driving, just weaksauce sub 300whp.  =(

Fuck it. 

I guess i'll get started on my downpipe today.   It's sunny.  it's nice.  I want to do something fun.  Was going to get dd with taxes but i did this whole "dont give government free money" program with my w4 and broke just about even.  Getting enough back in taxes to buy some budget coilovers for this beater and honestly i think at this point that's all it will need.   I'm focused more on motor than i am on suspension. Inverted digressed mono tube dampers will get had eventually.   Billstein and I spoke over the phone and they'd be able to hook me up on what i need/want. For now  I say a real fucking man can drive whatever and bitches not about grade of parts and when part break it's like "oh well, fuck it.  I had fun breaking it."

Fuck it.

NoPistons!

« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2013, 07:08:00 PM »

So in spirit of talking alot and showing nothing.....

I replaced some moar fuel lines and shitty fuel clamps.  I hate the jesus clamp and i hate super small philips clamps but am too broke ass for earls style fittings and hate this car too much to do them for no reason.  Shit's safe.  I'm 80 percent sure i'm probably not going to burn to death during "normal driving".   We all know bets are off in event of a crash for most of our shit.  I'm uncaged, i'm sure the whole 5 or 6 of you that read this thread probably are too.  Um very on the fence if i want to get some decent suspension for this NOW or just wait a few months.    Def trying to get at least a 440cc injector up in here shortly as well.  Just got a pay day.   Just been saving like a mofo in order to keep this moving forwards.

Had to free my jackstands up so i did some bullshit alignment tweaking so my tires dont hammer the fronts of my fenders anymore lock to lock.  Driveshaft installed, all shifter shit installed.  I threw the dash in the car but haven't installed it and just found a needle tip for my weller solder iron so i can finish the little plug in's.  I'd like to crank it up and get it to idle soon.   My brother fucking needs to learn what a bandsaw is.  Butchered my coolant elbow in similar fashion i would drunk and stoned with an angle grinder with a masonry grind wheel (not cut off but GRIND).   I told him he's hired if he ever needs a job with shit pay and the only benefit is riding in interesting, shitty, fast, slow, and knocking on deaths door cars.......

Dont expect much going on in here guys.  NA-T going down on a friends car.  Long term been helping me out on my cars and my game and shit so it's about time i gave back to this nog.  He's getting a rebuild engine spec'd out by me and a 10psi setup with room to grow if he decides he wants to spend another $1200 on his bottom end and arp shit.   I wish i could spend cash like he does.  Lol.   But yeah, my first turbo car was an NA 2.0L dohc second gen mitsubishi eclipse.  It was fun for 10 days.  10.   That's it.   I rage quit, had some pussy bitch cunt riding my ass about shit so it went after blown turbo.  It's somewhat personal to tear into another one that's pretty much the exact same (probably better) than my first little snail'd car.   He's kinda interested in megasquirt BUT wants to see mine up and going before he even thinks about investing that kind of hoorah motherfucker commitment into a car.

You never forget your first.  NEVER.  I'll ask him if i can give him a little rep in this thread and see what he says.  Undicided if this slut is a "keeper" or a flipper.  All i know is my role.   Build engine and safe 10 psi that pulls like a fucking mad whore on fat cock til redline.

Guess i'lll be lurking yalls builds and bullshit til this picks back up.  Very thankful for how things have been going lately!
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 07:23:11 PM by NoPistons! »

ratcityrex

• I Get Blown Daily
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2013, 07:48:22 PM »

I hope your loaded, because I couldn't understand half the shit you just babbled about. But sounds good.....lol
New setup is old bottom end with a hype r head with gsr cams. built lsv with hx35 @ 26psi on pump gas
LEED tuned! 434hp/329tq http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pbDXZxZdZs
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,16195.0.html

Old Setup B18a1 296hp/289tq LEED Tuned 20psi on pump! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yj-Z90j4W4   
http://www.realhomemadeturbo.com/forum/index.php/topic,205.msg2437.html#msg2437

NoPistons!

« Reply #73 on: March 13, 2013, 10:32:45 PM »

Well the jist of it i'm taking a break, working on this dsm shit re-living my "childhood" and all.

It's not too bad actually.  Crank pulley took about an hour and a half of fighting with with 2 pullers (broke the tip out of my 2 jaw) 2 socket extensions, a socket and alot of willpower to not bring out the bfh or cut off wheel.  Rebuild kit will show up at the LATEST on the 21st.  I have to replace the tie rods and cv axles as well as the heater hoses as well as do a gutted depowered rack, semi wire tuck and fab block off plates for emissions.  Here in south cack we dont fucking care about no atmosphere.

Ah and fuck my ass i actually did a few things about that car this thread was for.  Nothing major but something.....
-3" hole saw.   Front bumper needs speed holes for high mount intercooler.  Fender needs it for fire to exit turbocharger.  dsm needs it for intercooler pipe fitment.   Uh and hockey pucks.  Got a pack of 10 on the way.  I know i'll need to do this again with another car at some point.  Here in south cack we dont fucking get no frozen lakes so no fucking hockey.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 10:37:36 PM by NoPistons! »

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2013, 10:09:35 AM »

FUCK THE DSM, get back to work!

NoPistons!

« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2013, 09:19:52 PM »

I'm not doing the dsm for free and s13 needs a few more stupid parts...

TO be fair i did work on it last week.   I may order injectors THIS week.  DSM should be out of here in 14 days hopefully.  I'll do what i can on my own car.   Would love to re-do that oil pan gasket next week after i'm done cleaning this engine.

There's gotta be something better than purple power and brake kleen..........

edit:

Well i found a good deal on some rx7 460cc top feed injectors.  As stated above, i'm sick as fuck so i called into work today.  Fever gave me 0 hours of sleep so i did some work.  They flow 460cc at 43psi rail pressure and 517cc at 55psi rail pressure.   They should be here in 7-10 business days along with my hockey pucks and i have a tube of rtv ready to do the pan with.   Before i can run the motor i still have to have my coolant elbow welded and fit a radiator.  EG half rad wont fit.  STocker wont fit so moar rx7 parts it is.  Looking at a cdm/taiwanese first gen rx7 aluminum tri core.  It's designed to be angled and it's also 2" shorter and 3" narrower than my stock rad.  At $130 shipped i dont think i can go wrong.    I'll have to wait a couple weeks but that is set in stone as the radiator for the job.  If it can cool turbo rotaries it can cool this no problem.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2013, 08:28:53 AM by NoPistons! »

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #76 on: March 15, 2013, 03:48:18 PM »

I like oven cleaner for engines.
obd1>gtgtall

fucking box started smoking and i saw a flame start up so i grabbed a bucket of water and splashed it on the breaker box.

Minor Threat

• Certified OG
« Reply #77 on: March 15, 2013, 06:47:43 PM »

All the Afghans running the JDM shops here in Canadia like pressure washers and purple power.
"quotquotand the welds look like a pigeon had 1 too many chili-dogs, whoever built them needs to go throw their tools in the ocean."quotquot

www.facebook.com/enhancedautoperformance

EG-MIKE

• Certified OG
  • RHMT
« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2013, 09:22:19 PM »

what engine are you using? i didnt notice any specs and thought the sr20 was the motor of choice for those? none the less awesome car. cant wait to see some rippers, you setting it up for drag or drift?

NoPistons!

« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2013, 02:44:37 AM »

FML how'd i forget about oven cleaner!   Thanks.

I was using purple power in a pressure washer but it's manual pump action and i can only do but so much with that.  I think i pissed the grime off more than anything else.

Mike, page 1.  Go there.  Start from the top.  read through my ranting and shit along with the pictures.  It's for the full effect.  I can't throw the car's purpose into a category.  I like to do a bit of everything.  Just have fun with it i guess. 

Sr20? Bahahahaha.   Fuck that motor.

Edit:  well, sr has it's place.  Just not in my car.   In something close to or under 2500lbs, i could see it being viable but i'm just not a fan of the rocker arm system.  Any bottom end oil issues can be handled with an accusump but i mean shit's boring.  Eveything just bolts up to that.  There's very little aftermarket if any for the motor i have in it now and though it's been a gigantic pain in the ass making sure every part is in it's place for a reason i think i did good.  My longblock has about $1100 in it including the prices of the stuff i already had and the maxima engine i used as the core for the build.

Just incase i left something out here's what i've done to the motor in full:

Vg30 single cam w series maxima block.  Unmodified. Tanked and honed.
Vg30 single cam w series maxima heads.  Tanked. Shaved.  Lapped valves.  New valve seals.
Vg30 single cam old series 300zx z31 intake manifold.
Vg30 300zx z31 top feed fuel rail and pressure regulator (rx7 480cc high z injectors to run of my msv2.2 without needing resistors or flyback)
VG30 300zx z31 old series rods, arp bolts, peened.
VG30 single cam maxima pistons from Nippon.  NPR rings.  Factory gap.  FUll floating wrist pin upgrade.  They had to hone the narrow end of the rod for this.  Pistons had provisions for snap rings already.  Oems from my motors i had on hand did not.
Stock cams n gears.  I forget which ones i used but i think the maxima and z31 used the same grind (used either or) and truck grinds are different profile for non interference. (saving for regrinds and springs)
Pizz fab (alias i use elsewhere on the interwebs is PIZZ) oil pan with trap doors and extra capacity
XTD six puck sprung clutch.   Stage 3 or 4 whatever.  It was cheap and i was told by alot of people that run the clutch they are fine.  May get a bad one here and there but for the most part they worth the money savings over going with spec or something.
Stock composite head gaskets and bolts.  13 head bolts per side?  I aint scurred of a blow out on boost.
Pizz fab version 1.5.2 front mount turbo manifold
Brand new shimmed reman maxi oil pump.  99 percent i gave my stronger high volume z31 turbo pump away on accident.

I hate writing lists.  Reminds me exactly of how much time and labor i have in this car and how much is left.  lol.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 03:23:50 AM by NoPistons! »

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2013, 12:24:38 PM »

Hell if I'd ever put an sr20 in a 240, I'd boost a KA24 long before sticking that tiny sr in there. They are cool in sentras.
obd1>gtgtall

NoPistons!

« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2013, 05:32:49 PM »

Yes they are.   Every now and again i see g20's in the junkyard, pop the hood and say "hi sr20".

Pull a premium one week before race wars.  I should start flipping those for profit.  RWD trans have same bell pattern?  I know the intake is ass backwards.

When it comes to ka vs sr, i'm ka all the way.  Kinda wished i had stayed ka but the sound was terrible.  i couldn't be sneaky at all.  VG is a bit smoother and even open downpipe na they are tolerable.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2013, 06:31:33 PM »

Nissan v6's sound like pure secks. You made a solid choice. I know what it's like to regret a hefty engine swap though. I'm burnt out on my F23 crx. Not cause its difficult so much, but cause I can't afford proper progress. It really needs a custom intake manifold. I can't afford to pay someone to weld it up even if I do all of the fitting first.
obd1>gtgtall

crxvtec91

• Administrator
  • Certified OG
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »

Nissan v6's sound like pure secks. You made a solid choice. I know what it's like to regret a hefty engine swap though. I'm burnt out on my F23 crx. Not cause its difficult so much, but cause I can't afford proper progress. It really needs a custom intake manifold. I can't afford to pay someone to weld it up even if I do all of the fitting first.

You can make one cheap and send it to someone how here for welding. Tape is your friend when you cant tac something together. Thats what I may do with my crx.

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2013, 12:30:38 PM »

I'm thinking about posting a thread to find someone possibly within driving distance. I could probably tack it all together with a mig, then have someone weld it. It will be a super simple manifold.
obd1>gtgtall

NoPistons!

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2013, 10:47:12 PM »

Yeah, might not be a bad idea at all to go to the fab section and ask for some labor help.   I'm considering it if nobody here can make time to take my money and do this fucking tstat housing for me.  Lol.

NoPistons!

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2013, 11:31:42 PM »

Seller origin motor sports on ebay is taking forever to ship my fucking drain line.   Negative feedback.   I wasn't exactly wide awake when i clicked buy it now.  I picked up my last 5 from cx racing.  I've "plugged" them in this thread before but they ship FAST and when i unbox and feel the product in my hand i'm like "no way in hell i can build this myself cheaper using the same style components from another brand".

Still, origin is pissing me off.  I've lurked their store alot but never picked anything up til now.  Hoping it shows up tomorrow or monday.  I'm still busy as this is the state of affairs in my driveway.

It's coming along nice though.  Just gotta get the machine work done i can't do in house or in town for that matter.  Our machine shop doesn't do motors but imma get a number from an old timer local and see if he can help us out so i can get back to work on my car.  Was going to take the parts to the same place i took my motor stuff to but they gave me a real assholish vibe, did shit without my consent or notification, not even a text and i'd rather not deal with them if i can help it.  I dont like giving shitty people my money.  They dont deserve it.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2013, 11:39:17 PM by NoPistons! »

PhilStubbs

• Certified OG
« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2013, 07:41:22 AM »

Nothing worse than slow shipping. I am super impatient with receiving stuff. I'll track it like 4 times a day depending on what it is. Lol
obd1>gtgtall

NoPistons!

« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2013, 01:22:11 AM »

Got it today.  Opened it before i went into work.  Not bad for $35 shipped.   Fittings feel like quality in my hands.  Not earls quality but close enough.  Feel like i got my moneys worth and then some.  Got enough parts in hand to motivate me to get em off the floor and on the car this week.  Hopefully rain stays away so i can shorten my to do list.   I'm glad there's more shit crossed off than pending.

Dyno day is getting close.  The drift events have already started.  The local strip has been popping.  It sucked today driving back and fourth to work (i work 5 minutes from home) seeing supras, evos, trailers, trains of fucking sick cars and i'm driving a beat ass pathfinder.    Highly motivated at this point to bust out as much as i can!  I refuse to miss another season.  Fuck that.

NoPistons!

Re: s13 build. Finish the damn do already!!!
« Reply #89 on: March 25, 2013, 05:44:34 PM »

Note to self:

AN fittings are reverse threaded on the hose end.......   5 hours later and my drain line still isn't assembled but i bolted my hood on.  Shit felt the need to fly across the yard today.  Cold, windy.   Building the motor in the dsm tomorrow and hopefully putting that in wednesday.  THought i was gonna have a break but we called the journals acceptable and i've been fighting tooth and nail to get a solid lead on a decent machine shop.   One i went to bullshitted me and fuckin tried to charge $350 to hang pistons on rods and polish the crank.    They charged me $50 (i still have the bill from my motor in my car) for the crank job and $25 to hang the pistons on the rods.  Rest of that bill was spent in cleaning/hot tanking, peening, balancing, honing, head work. (had to bring them 4 cylinder heads).

I'm fucking spent.   Putting the s13 nose up on jacks tomorrow and ripping the crossmember down to do the pan gasket and dick with the bulkhead fitting for the turbo drain.  My coolant elbow ALMOST fits.  I just have to shave another 5mm or so material from it and it's ready for welding.   MS harness is done.  Jumpers are installed and thursday i'll throw the 460's in and re-do my throttle cable bracket. Just lost alot of time fucking with assembling the turbo drain.   Tin snips are nowhere to be found so i've been using kitchen shears to get all those little strands cleaned up.....  I hate SS lines.  hate them.   I dont give a damn how baller they look.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 9   Go Up