Real Home Made Turbo - RHMT

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Daspoop/Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP (link)  :'(

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rhmt CALL-A-THON!!!!! Table for 2?  (Read 6412 times)

myae86turbo

Rhmt CALL-A-THON!!!!! Table for 2?
« on: December 04, 2011, 11:40:23 PM »

So here's the short story:

I got promoted and transferred (to another unit) in the company I've been working for for the past 7 years. My boss seemed pretty cool, but everyone has a bad side. He was a 27 year old punk that had a salary of $80k/year. That's a lot for his age and position in the company. And he's married to a Filipino chick (pet pieve of mine,cuz he white and cuz I'm flip). Anyways, he fucking took advantage of me making me work 80+ hrs a week, because I was salary. He was the executive chef and I was one of his sous chefs. Like manager - assistant manager in office space talk.  He fucking rode my ass harder than the other sous chef. And when the other sous chef made a mistake, he didn't bitch at him the way he did at me (in front of the whole staff, who does that to their co-manager?) anyways, long story short...he fired me and told me he could because he wrote me up the required maximum of 3 times. On the day of My let go he showed me 3 write ups that didn't have my signature and that we're never in the past presented to me in the presence of a witnessing manager. This cock sucker fucked me right after I busted my ass for him for thanksgiving and after I just bought my condo...knowing I have a pussy and two kids to feed (he's married no kids). He would take sick days and "oh shit something happened, I can't come in, can u cover for me on your day off' days. My 7 year career was lost to a fucker whose only been in for a year and a half.

WHAT TO DO:

Call the restaurant or use opentAble.com and make a fake reservation...or two...or 5....or 100. Maximum table reservations can be made up to 6-8 seats. Preferrably make them for THIS COMING Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights. Hell, if you're really bored, make some for breakfast and lunch too! MAKE AS MANY RESERVATIONS AS YOU CAN!!! Make them during the week if you want too! But the mass of them should be on the weekend. Make it a ritual, like, play pretend and call one in before you and the boys go out to jack in the box or something (as if u really are going out) or on ur drive home in traffic! I want this fucker to work...for nothing. If possible, rhmt could even fill the whole books so that no other guests could get in. He'll order all this food expecting a huge turnout and no one will show up. He'll order it all, prep it (so that it cant be refunded) and be forced to freeze it by the end of the weekend. We did this before on the OG hmt some years back (if the OGs remember it was in like '07). If you want to add more details to your reservation you can say that you want a 'JBS' (aka VIP) table because you're the CEO of _______ or OCZC or some big ass company. But try not to make it too obvious that it's fake.

ANOTHER CYBER BULLY OPTION:

Email arosenbaum@patinagroup.com and complain about your experience at the restaurant. He's the VP of restaurant operations for the company and my dickhead chef's boss. Tell him that your chicken leg was still bloody (it happens all the time cuz he undercooks it), tell him the foie gras was hard and cold in the center, say that the poached salmon was still raw and cold, or the hamachi was fishy, or that the pasta didnt have peppadew peppers in it, or the ravioli was broken and oozing burrata cheese all over the plate, or the sole was still raw in the middle, or that your truffle mac and cheese didnt have any truffle flavor at all. These are all common complaints that we got from our guests. or complain about the fat bitch manager 'Alexa' cuz I hate that bitch and say she was rude and arrogant and didn't appease your criticisms about your dining experience. Take a look at the menu and just say that your _______ (menu item) didn't have ________ (ingredient listed on the menu). Just be creative in figuring out how to complain about 'what you ordered and ate.' for back up, ill give u some of the servers names that I hated; Gabe, Fernando, and Chris.

ANOTHER OPTION:

Blast em on yelp!

MENU:

http://www.patinagroup.com/restaurants/25/menus/Pinot-Provence-Dinner.pdf

CONTACT INFO:

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBkQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.yelp.com%2Fbiz%2Fpinot-provence-costa-mesa&ei=xnHcTt3kDIaqsQKrkpCtDQ&usg=AFQjCNFjE0lwYVE2WgTHWI4upHtUyVI4Tw

Thanks for ur help homies! I don't know how I'll pay u guys back. But one way was prolly showing u guys an HMP of me and my ex when we were 19. that's all I can think of. Have fun!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 04, 2011, 11:43:38 PM by myae86turbo »

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
Re: Rhmt CALL-A-THON!!!!! Table for 2?
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2011, 11:53:46 PM »

Why didn't you go to your boss' boss about this, especially if the warnings were forged?  I sincerely think you aren't putting any effort into this.  I left my last restaurant job by beating the brakes off the owner's nephew, because I could.  What's your excuse?

myae86turbo

« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2011, 05:52:19 AM »

Corporate has been on a firing spree with salaried managers in the past month. They backed it. So there was no fighting it. At my unit alone they fired 2 managers and one employee in the past month. And...there has been no business at all! We started closing on Monday's and Sunday nights if no one called in a reservation. They couldn't afford to keep me. So they did me dirty. Sucks cuz I didn't fuxk anything up.

92CXyD

• Twincharged Smeghead
  • Global Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • I look around and all I see is Smegheads
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 06:24:36 AM »

Sounds like this would be a waste of time then since the whole restaurant will go in the shitter and you ex-boss will lose his job anyways.   :noel:

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2011, 06:39:25 AM »

Yeah, it makes no sense to fire the salaried employees.  At all.  When the restaurant is slow to the point of not paying for itself you *supposed* to work all the time.

2slow

« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 11:59:53 PM »

sounds like they did you a favor in forcing you to get another job. fuck it file unemployment and find a new job, or file for racial descrimination.

chris

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2011, 12:16:42 AM »

buy dyno or taco truck

slappynuts

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2011, 04:18:31 AM »

If white men marrying pinay is a problem for you then you have issues. Maybe thats why he fired you?

Joseph Davis

• RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2011, 08:25:01 PM »

If white men marrying pinay is a problem for you then you have issues. Maybe thats why he fired you?
That is something a race trader like yourself would say
I'm dating a hot little flip chick right now.

Holy logical flip-flop, Batman!

Sucks that the op is a racist little faggot that can't keep a job.

Chris posted some pics to FB today that makes me 110% certain he already has another job.  While it's probably a big cut in pay, the restaurant crowd knows each other and takes care of it's own until they find a placement more suited to their abilities.

myae86turbo

« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2011, 01:48:12 AM »

I love this forum, no homo.

I need to post more of my car shit and less food/personal. Fuck u guys too. Job & unemployment right now ftw. I'm getting paid 88% of what I was making. Win

myae86turbo

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2011, 01:49:45 AM »

And plus, no one just 'runs' the patina group after 7 years. I know dudes doing 20 years and they barely make 6 figures...barely

myae86turbo

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2011, 01:50:46 AM »

Thanks jd

HiProfile

• Certified OG
  • Injector Kingpin
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2011, 12:03:25 PM »

I'm getting paid 88% of what I was making. Win

So you can afford an expensive dinner.

Then bitch to high heaven:

complain about your experience at the restaurant. He's the VP of restaurant operations for the company and my dickhead chef's boss. Tell him that your chicken leg was still bloody (it happens all the time cuz he undercooks it), tell him the foie gras was hard and cold in the center, say that the poached salmon was still raw and cold, or the hamachi was fishy, or that the pasta didnt have peppadew peppers in it, or the ravioli was broken and oozing burrata cheese all over the plate, or the sole was still raw in the middle, or that your truffle mac and cheese didnt have any truffle flavor at all. These are all common complaints that we got from our guests. or complain about the fat bitch manager 'Alexa' cuz I hate that bitch and say she was rude and arrogant and didn't appease your criticisms about your dining experience. Take a look at the menu and just say that your _______ (menu item) didn't have ________ (ingredient listed on the menu). Just be creative in figuring out how to complain about 'what you ordered and ate.' for back up, ill give u some of the servers names that I hated; Gabe, Fernando, and Chris.

O0 O0 O0
they mspainted dildoes in my mom's hand, in a picture of her in a hospital bed. -JD
dem gurls need some boobz! -Engloid

Passenger

• Certified OG
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2011, 08:13:38 PM »

Job & unemployment right now ftw. I'm getting paid 88% of what I was making. Win

More like for the fail, faggot.
Pages: [1]   Go Up