:::RHMT::: Real Home Made Turbo

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Jay & Trevor YOU WILL BE MISSED, RIP  :'(

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Widebody93's build thread "www.topendusa.com" thank you  (Read 21079 times)

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
Re: Widebody93's build thread "www.topendusa.com" thank you
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2009, 08:14:47 AM »

drive the Jeremys and bust the blue dash out?????

When is this?
Bring a angle grinder, titties, beer, booze, and alot of hate...... THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN.... I'm feeling a aluminum dash and a reweld of the cage......... Oh dont forget the OC because this car has alot of rice  :-X

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #31 on: November 13, 2009, 08:22:32 AM »

What broke this time?
Manifold from Eville140 doing 166 in fifth and holding till the datalogger on hondata didnt register any higher mph  :(  Got that shit fixed for a month and still its sittting right where Chris Galloway dropped it off.... Nothin is wrong with the car just motivation for about 2hrs of work/drinking/BS/ and me covered in oil... I still need to buy a oil manifold and rid the sandwich plate.... SRSLY I need a motivational kick in the nuts or someone order the shit I need and show up with the bill so I'm forced to work on car and pay the bill.   JUST LIKE THE THREAD   anyone else not happy with their car/build/power thing......... Its just I'm tired of the lifestyle of working all the time........Hence why I call my black boss a NIGGER and got kicked out of the DEPT asap and sent to a area thats only working 50-60 hrs a week instead of 72hrs plus.......... Yeah I went that route to get away from all the overtime and less responsibilities. I'm a line worker now and no longer management  ;D

If am a ever retarded enough to get hitched (2x) I would either drink myself to death at my wedding or die trying.

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #32 on: November 13, 2009, 08:29:54 AM »

yeah Thats cool I'll see if I can drag Fowee down to.
Bring Rob,MAtt, Blundell and anyone from that shop down....... I want to have a party after the party of panty rippers down my drive way.... ROB brings the S2000, Matt the BW200 600whp Prelude, Dennis "your wifey" lol BONE just yourself because you can have the ugly chics.....I WANT SOME FRESH CUT........We can even hit up 4th street live and thow that cack in all the hoes"ROB ROLLS THAT WAY" do work son.... MATT  is a pussy magnet which I'll take after we get them trashed  :evil:

Urban Indian

• Snow Mexican
  • Certified OG
« Reply #33 on: November 13, 2009, 08:35:58 AM »

Hence why I call my black boss a NIGGER and got kicked out of the DEPT asap and sent to a area thats only working 50-60 hrs a week instead of 72hrs plus.......... Yeah I went that route to get away from all the overtime and less responsibilities. I'm a line worker now and no longer management  ;D

Let me get this right. You called a black supervisor a Nigger, and only got demoted? And your ok with making less money in a mindless job.

Ok

otherwise cool thread
The clock doesn'#039#039t own me

Topless chick + dominos pizza + 750hp civic = epic win

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
  • Go outside and play hide and go fuckyourself
« Reply #34 on: November 13, 2009, 09:08:23 AM »

The thought of Jeremy managing anmyone doesnt regioster to me...  and a racial slur geting you demoted???

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok.  More like FIRED ...

NIgger
http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh166/joeymisanthropy/Misce/TURBOTHIS.jpg

H series 35 pounds... Will turn you out!
 ---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #35 on: November 13, 2009, 09:10:32 AM »

Hence why I call my black boss a NIGGER and got kicked out of the DEPT asap and sent to a area thats only working 50-60 hrs a week instead of 72hrs plus.......... Yeah I went that route to get away from all the overtime and less responsibilities. I'm a line worker now and no longer management  ;D

Let me get this right. You called a black supervisor a Nigger, and only got demoted? And your ok with making less money in a mindless job.

Ok

otherwise cool thread
Yep you got it except  I still make same hourly wage just less hours= more of a life other than work, home, sleep shower, work and repeater 7 days a week. I'm single I need a life outside of work.... And bills are cut down to nill other than house payment , CRV cpayment and utilities.. No need to make $2400 a check when I can easily live off $1700

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #36 on: November 13, 2009, 09:18:38 AM »

The thought of Jeremy managing anmyone doesnt regioster to me...  and a racial slur geting you demoted???

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ok.  More like FIRED ...

NIgger
I had 54 employees reporting to me and ASK DMC/D-RAIL also I was always busy other than talking to him/them..., I hated my hours always controlled by the slowest operator.... I needed out... I need a life other than work, eat, sleep, and REPLAY.... every day I went to have fun was a point....... VACATION was used up in JAN from the month shut down... You fellas have no idea what its like working for AISIN. I wanted away from the stress. DO MY JOB ASAP and leave and  and enjoy a house car and what not for that I own.... MAYBE more car time if I get motivated from having the extra 2-4 hours a day.... AND YEAH THE N-BOMB ws dropped between him and I so no witnesses, hense I got a 3 day weekend"never had a weekend off since April 28th"aka divorce"" and now I'm dating another chic that was my former operator... HOTTIE for sure and seems to be a move in'er...... Feeel my drift/powa of being a cut cracker with the mind ofand cock of a 18 yr old now but with financial securities of a 28yr+ adult... EDIT THAT SHIT NIGGERS

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #37 on: November 13, 2009, 09:20:16 AM »

Wait.. what?  What happened to you quitting and going and being a fairyboy model?
Still working of the modeling shit..... FUNDS/TIME were limitied.... I actually done a Under Armor photo"not sponsored" shoot from HABBIT SPORTS  two weekend ago.. More like a local thing  :-*

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #38 on: November 13, 2009, 09:24:07 AM »

Did you find the MODELS WANTED on Craigslist

???

:-*

---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #39 on: November 13, 2009, 09:27:43 AM »

Did you find the MODELS WANTED on Craigslist

???

:-*
Nope they called me from a previous ad in  the JC PENNY SHOOT

bigdaddyvtec

• Certified OG
« Reply #40 on: November 13, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »

So Craigslist it is...

LOL.

---GFI we build FAST---

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #41 on: November 13, 2009, 09:34:31 AM »

So Craigslist it is...

LOL.
Your stuck on craigs  LOL ok if that floats yor boat extralargenog  :'(

Joseph Davis

• Verbal Assault Technician
  • RHMT Moderator
  • Certified OG
  • Eugenics prevents retards like widebody93
    • TURBO THIS
« Reply #42 on: November 13, 2009, 09:37:09 AM »

Let me get this right. You called a black supervisor a Nigger,

Racial slurs, in a mixed social group that sees the humor of it, is fine.  Racism is not.

crttaz

• Certified OG
  • Old Wise One
« Reply #43 on: November 13, 2009, 10:09:53 AM »

Jeremy, I understand on the burnout with the long hours.....I've done the 70-72 hours a week, never got to see may family...my son is now doing the same long hours and understands why I wasn't home at times.

Money is good, but other ways to be happy in life!!!!!!!

You never when!!!!
OG before the OG'#039#039s

97Econobox

• Certified OG
  • Some may never live, but the crazy never die
« Reply #44 on: November 13, 2009, 10:58:48 AM »

SO how come no one pointed out teh use of teh Mexican Fake Intercooler air intake setup.

Like holy fucking really?  I mean jesus christ teh Widebody that you ordered from 1994 and Blue dash to match is Awful but goddamn you are full gay arent you?  You model have a blue dash in your widebody CX HATCH and you rocked a Mexican air intake interfooler.

I just dont understand why you dont have sweet chrome Stick on Fender vents and a sweet graphic down teh side that says "Crusin" or something.

i ate your mom'#39#39s dick last night :?:

http://i847.photobucket.com/albums/ab36/nacvicsi/Untitled.gif

DmC

• Certified OG
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2009, 11:06:49 AM »

2 WYKED

widebody93

• Snitch Nigger Deluxe
  • Widebody93
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »

2 WYKED
BACK in the day lol
Interfooler was cool early 2000/late 90's I'm still stuck on old school ways/RICE that you call it. It's what I like
« Last Edit: November 13, 2009, 05:03:29 PM by widebody93 »

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up